The strength of the CDDA and of the industry is directly dependent on membership; a strong, united voice lends credence to negotiation with governmental agencies, helping to ensure a vibrant and productive drilling industry in Canada.
What does the CDDA offer its Members?
- A united voice to governments on important issues such as taxation, environmental issues, and safety
- A discount on association publications
- A members-only section on this website with access to association archives, including technical papers
- Statistical information such as safety records, accident frequency rates, and recommended hourly rates
- Participation on association committees
- The opportunity to advertise on this website
- Attendance at CDDA Annual General Meeting
- Attendance at safety group conferences
- A more active role in the industry, with a resulting increase in the member’s own bottom line
Membership Rates and Application