The Canadian Diamond Drilling Association would like you to join us in welcoming a new member, Gosselin Consulting, Gosselin Consulting has over 11 years of providing Professional Health and Safety Consulting. They will assist any size company with any budget to achieve their safety goals by assisting in developing an effective safety program.
Paul Gosselin, Health and Safety Consultant of Gosselin Consulting can offer expertise and assist in the following:
- Write and execute a full safety program that meets the requirements of Manitoba Health and Safety Act and Regulations and recognized by the COR standard
- Develop COVID-19 screening protocols and policies to help protect the employer and employees while working on sites.
- Site inspections
- Incident investigations to find the root cause and implement corrective actions that will prevent re-occurrences
- Equipment training and competency sign-offs
- WHMIS Training
- Creating and implementing Safe Work practices and procedures for specific work tasks being completed on site.
- Manage workplace incidents and work with WCB on claims management to reduce costs and reduce WCB premiums.
- Manage return to work programs and ensure workers are placed in a proper return to work that will not aggravate their injuries and have a prompt and safe return to full duties
- Maintain COR audits and ensure your company is in good standing with your current construction safety association.
- Conduct an initial COR audit to achieve your COR certification
- Train and implement hazard identification strategies in the workplace
- Liase with Workplace Health and Safety officials on any workplace issues as they arise, and write achievable and professional corrective actions to maintain compliance with the Workplace Health and Safety Regulations.
- And much more
Contact Paul Gosselin for more information at
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba